Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yay! Mud Play



It's a lovely day. My son wanted to play with mud. What! Really! Was I dreaming? The boy finally showed interest in playing with mud. It was sure to happen. How can I ignore my husband's efforts of involving him in gardening?
He started by making mud soup for plants and gradually other things came out. He made a Mud dosa on a griddle and we together made mud egg crumble.





 He couldn't refuse my offer of helping him in making the mud house. He took out his little animals and I brought the glass beads.

Now this boy wanted to put candles. But with drizzling and nice breeze blowing I wasn't sure. I didn't want to break his heart though.
 It worked! It was a beautiful sight. Rain, breeze and candle lit mud house and mud meal ready for the animals.

1 comment:

  1. awwww....love ur mud house Mishu,you've remembered me old childhood days...:))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...