Thursday, June 28, 2012

Father's Love

Every time I see my son and my husband walk hand in hand fills my heart with joy. I thank God for giving me these moments in my life and specifically for these being MY moments, of my own family. On this Father's Day I planned to get some of the father son photographs printed in a book. I got it done from Zoomin and I loved what I got. It's a 20 page booklet and I was so excited to see it that I couldn't resist and showed them two days before father's day.

"Papa I have drawn something for you"

On Father's Day Mishu drew a quick sketch. He asked me to spell Papa and Mishu for him. He has been writing "papa" for past some months now. Infact the first word he has written is "Papa". He couldn't get S in Mishu correctly but I admire his efforts to surprise my husband.






On left is Papa's potrait Mishu drew on cloth using fabric marker.


2 comments:

  1. very nice potrait mishu...love your skeches ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you priyanka. he loves to sketch

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...